A Strategic Approach to Increasing CRM Value
Despite the fact that CRM technology is better than ever, most industry analysts still conclude that over 50% of CRM implementations fail to meet expectations.
The solution to a successful CRM turnaround doesn’t begin with technical enhancements.The solution requires a holistic assessment of the areas in which CRM can improve customer interactions, increase internal efficiency, and strengthen collaboration.
We’ll begin by reviewing your overall business objectives for CRM technology. Following a series of proven steps, we determine why and where CRM is not meeting your goals.
- Stakeholder’s debrief
- User interviews
- Systems review
- CRM Workshop (validation and consensus)
Based on what we discover about your organization and applying the lessons we’ve learned from hundreds of CRM projects, we’ll deliver the following:
- Catalog of pain points
- Prioritized list of unfulfilled requirements
- Identify process improvements
- Actionable plan for CRM turnaround
Our senior project managers will work with your team to execute on the action plan that will deliver increased value from your CRM investment.
- Road map project phases and steps
- Lead change management initiatives
- Develop functional requirements
- Oversee CRM configurations and customizations
Ready to get started?
Let’s schedule a time to discuss your current CRM situation.