CRM Business Analyst
Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems, business processes, systems and user needs processes, and user needs. He/she is able to formulate insightful questions and communicate with all levels of management to capture pain points, identify opportunities for improvement and transform a fuzzy picture into a clear-cut CRM blueprint for both customers and the prospective vendors.
The CRM consultant serves as the engagement lead and is responsible for managing both the project and the relationship with the customer. He/she has broad base of business experience as well as knowledge of CRM and relational databases. The consultant relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Has domain experience in sales, sales operations, or customer support
- Hands on, in depth experience with CRM and ERP technologies
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel nationally (up to 25% possible)
- Project/relationship management experience
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to forge strong customer relationships
- Consulting experience or relevant management experience: 5-7 years